Here at CedarWorks, we understand that a play system is a significant investment for schools, child care facilities, museums, healthcare facilities, and other businesses.
From brand new businesses to established, growing businesses, there is often the challenge of maintaining cash flow while needing to add or upgrade equipment. Leasing provides a way to obtain equipment without major capital investment and with credit and tax benefits.
Benefits of leasing
- Cash Flow Management - Low Monthly Payments
- No Blanket Lien - Equipment acts as collateral; no business or personal risk.
- Tax Advantages - Lease payments are usually considered a pre-tax business expense.
- Fixed Payments - Payment terms and rate remain locked in.
- Line of Credit remains Protected - Leasing does not impact your credit lines.
- Avoid Obsolescence - Leasing affords you the best technology available and allows for upgrades when the equipment has reached the end of its useful life.