A Letter from CedarWorks' President about COVID-19
Dear CedarWorks friends and family,
This is a difficult time and we have all needed to adjust our lives in ways that we had likely never foreseen. I wanted to share what we are doing at CedarWorks to respond to current events and why.
As a small business owner I am responsible for making decisions that are in the best interests of my community, my employees, and my customers. Each day, based on the best available information from official channels, we at CedarWorks are modifying our operations to ensure our constituents’ physical, mental and financial health.
As of this writing, we are able to operate in a manner that ensures the health of our employees, our community, and our customers. Doing this means we are also able to contribute to the economic well being of our employees and our community. And, we are able to continue to provide opportunities for healthy play for our customers.
This is uncharted territory for all of us. Each day brings new challenges, and we at CedarWorks will continue to make decisions based on the priorities I have outlined above. As the situation evolves, we will adapt our operations accordingly, and will do our best to keep you informed. Please check back for updates as they occur.
In the meantime, we all have an opportunity to make the best of a very difficult situation. We have a chance to slow down, remember what is really important, spend time with family, and enjoy safe playtime together whether that’s at home, in the backyard, or anywhere else you can find it.
Best wishes to you and your family,
Owner and President
Safety for our employees — and for you
- All CedarWorks employees are following CDC recommended hygiene and face mask protocols.
- Cleaning schedules have been increased. Personal hygiene and cleaning materials have been made available throughout all facilities.
- Manufacturing and shipping employees are required to wear gloves at all times when handling products and packaging.
- Work schedules have been adjusted to limit employee contact and promote social distancing.
- Alternative work schedules have been provided for employees with childcare issues due to school closures.
- Employees have been provided additional sick days and PTO to ensure they do not come to work and stay at home if they are experiencing any symptoms.
Current status of operations
- Sales and customer service are currently able to continue full operations while in compliance with all state and federal guidelines. Due to an unusually heavy volume of calls and emails, email responses may take 1-2 business days
Manufacturing and shipping are currently able to continue full operations while in compliance with all state and federal guidelines.
- Our office and display area are closed to customers and visitors at this time.
Phone / Email(800) 462-3327
8:30am - 5:00pm (EST) M-F
Address799 Commercial Street
PO Box 990
Rockport ME 04856-0990